Getting Started on Your Path to Well-Being
How do you know or decide which healing therapy might be most helpful for your needs? Since we offer a lengthy list of integrative medicine services at University Hospitals Connor Integrative Health Network, you might not be sure which one will be right for you. If you are in pain, would acupuncture help – or would myofascial release ease be a better approach? By talking with you and answering your questions, we can offer guidance.
You can call or contact us, or you may find the answers you need by reading our FAQs.
- Call for a consultation: Call us at 216-285-4070 to make an appointment for an integrative medicine consultation, so we can recommend the treatment that may be most effective for you.
- Request an Appointment Online: You can also request an appointment online by filling out our convenient form. Provide as much information as you are comfortable sharing, or just let us know how we can reach you to answer your questions.
- Ask a question online: Do you have only one or two questions for us, about integrative medicine in general, or about the details of a particular therapy? Send us your questions and we will get back to you with an answer.
- Find answers: Read our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to some common questions about our program.
- Sign up for eNewsletters: Receive monthly Better Living eNewsletters
- Read our Blog: Learn more about health and well-being through our Better Living Health Articles