Francoise Adan, MD
Dr. Francoise Adan is the medical director of University Hospitals Connor Integrative Health Network. Her background is as a psychiatrist, and that, along with her board certification in integrative medicine, makes her uniquely qualified. Dr. Adan is a longtime proponent of mind/body medicine, for herself and her patients. In the early years of her medical practice she recognized the limits of traditional medicine and began embracing the benefits of providing healing with a more integrative approach.
After she was diagnosed with breast cancer shortly after taking this position at UH Connor Integrative Health Network, she used such healing treatments as acupuncture and guided imagery to ease the side effects of her traditional oncology treatment.
Education and Credentials
- MD, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Faculte de Medecine
- Residency, Psychiatry, Cleveland Clinic
- Assistant Professor, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Board Certification in Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and the American Board of Integrative and Holistic Medicine
- Clinical expertise in integrative psychiatry, mood disorders, mindfulness and resilience training
- Yoga instructor
“I inspire and empower individuals, organizations and colleagues to embrace and transform into their definition of well-being.”